Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Changes are happening!

Sorry for the long silence - the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of quickly getting projects finished, and we've actually moved now!  It's chaotic around here, but it's definitely coming together.

The first time you saw the kitchen, it looked like this:
Then after I ripped out the backsplash, it looked like this:
Well, after waiting two weeks for our beautiful custom counters to get installed, suddenly the kitchen looked like this:
Soooooo pretty!
I took this pic while the install guys were there [of course I had to keep Instagram updated!]

And that's not all - right after it went in, during one of the moving days, my mom and I tiled:
And this morning, I grouted!  The kitchen is coming together - stuff is in cabinets and everything - so that's helping to keep my sanity during all of this mess.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL THAT CHANGED!
My dad took out that big nickel chandelier from two pics up, and replaced it with this beauty:
[um, yeah.  the mess.  It's better today than yesterday, but only a teeny bit.  Still a work in progress :)]

Sorry for all of the iphone pics.  My computer and office aren't quite put together yet [and I'm actually blogging from my laptop at my mom's house, haha].  Once I get the finishing touches I'll take the 'official' pics with my big-girl camera, and get a full kitchen post up!

No comments:

Post a Comment